Everyone’s buzzing at church at the Des Moines Register’s endorsement of Mitt Romney.

One of my conservative friends told me his Romney sign was taken and replaced with a sign for a liberal candidate for the Iowa House.

I got home and found my Romney sign gone, too.

My neighbor across the street had all his Republican signs taken, too. He is contemplating putting up a new sign that says:

“Whoever took my Romney sign violated my First Amendment rights. Whoever takes this sign will be introduced to my Second Amendment rights.”

I asked him to make me one!

6 Comments

1. Lori on October 28, 2012 at 12:18 pm

We don’t have that problem here in Georgia. I don’t think I’ve seen an Obama yard sign anywhere.

2. Lisa Bourne on October 28, 2012 at 12:52 pm

Just wait. If all the liberal machinations don’t succeed in procuring the supposed popular vote and the faux messiah is not allowed to retain his counterfeit kingdom we’ll have a lot more and worse to contend with than stolen yard signs.

3. irishsignora on October 28, 2012 at 8:15 pm

I wonder sometimes if people who pull stunts like that realize how ridiculously childish their behavior is. Peace be with you, Mr. Quiner, and I hope you replace your yard sign. We’ve had to takeall of ours down here in Virginia because of the lovely weather 😉

• quinersdiner on October 28, 2012 at 9:03 pm

I hope the weather doesn’t hit you too hard. God bless!

4. juwannadoright on October 29, 2012 at 2:51 am

I’ve never put up a yard sign – merely bumper stickers – and have had my car keyed several times. There are some people who are open to the concept of freedom of speech – but only as long as your opinion and theirs are the same.

5. Shawn Pavlik on October 29, 2012 at 9:30 am

Someone shot mine full of either BB or Airsoft pellet holes. Just glad they didn’t go after my windows, too….