By Tom Quiner
… but only women with the “RIGHT” politics.
What do liberals think of conservative women? They hate them.
They hate women who disagree with them and are quite comfortable publicly putting their misogyny on display in the vilest terms. Here’s a list compiled by the Fellowship of the Minds blog:
- Keith Olbermann calls Michelle Malkin a lipstick meatbag
- Bill Maher calls Sarah Palin a “dumb t*at”
- Ed Schulz calls Laura Ingraham a right-wing slut
- Sandra Bernhard issues “gang rape” warning to Sarah Palin
- Sly Sylvester (talk show host) said “…I had heard at one point Rebecca Kleefisch (Republican Lieutenant Governor of Wisconsin) pulled a train, but that must have been a different story I was reading about.”
- David Letterman calls Sarah Palin a slut
- Keith Olbermann implied that female conservative commentator S. E. Cupp should never have been born
- Jimmy Fallon’s drummer played “Bit*ch” song during Michele Bachmann’s appearance on his show (ABC called it “quite the trick”)
- Cloris Leachman calls Sarah Palin a slut on the Wendy Williams show
In fairness, not all liberals hate conservative women. But when you hear so many who feel just fine publicly expressing their loathing in the most vulgar terms, well, you can’t help but sense that misogyny is rampant within their ranks.
The use of the term “slut” is particularly offensive. Promiscuous men of either political persuasion seem to get a pass for their indiscretions, while a faithful wife of 24 years, such as Sarah Palin, has to endure insufferable slurs.
The Left is a vicious crowd toward decent women simply because they don’t like their politics. They clearly are frightened of these classy conservatives.