By Tom Quiner
The weekend is here. Will you join me in sharing a little light humor from NewsBusted’s renown Jodi Miller?
Ms. Miller looks inside the soul of liberal thoughts and actions and pierces it with some gentle humor. Even the most strident liberal can’t help but chuckle at the inerrant accuracy of her reporting.
She offers up some delectable news morsels today, including:
• Announcing the exact date the Obamacare exchanges will be fixed.
• Guess who is the most successful computer guy in the Obama administration?
• Why a woman almost fainted at the president’s press conference.
• Guess what the phone number for Obamacare spells?
• The defiant Kathleen Sebelius.
• Are Nigerian e-mail scammers being unjustly maligned? If yes, by whom?!
• Is black, liberal talk show host, Tavis Smiley, really racist?
• Why Michael Moore loves the iPhone.
Let liberals and conservatives prepare for the weekend by uniting in a few good laughs.
Take it away, Jodi!